A pandemic may by no means cease me from daftly making an attempt to as soon as once more rank each.
The time is now. It is the longest offseason in faculty hoops historical past, so let’s put some order into the chaos. The 2020-21 common season is scheduled to start on Wednesday, Nov. 25. We’re up from 353 to 357 applications (discover out who under). Making an allowance for the variety of early NBA Draft entries (65), the quantity of undergraduate transfers and the amount of graduate transfers (greater than 700 gamers), faculty basketball once more has to endure hefty roster turnover.
However irrespective of what number of gamers go away, or who returns, there must be a finest group, there must be a worst and there’s at all times room for everyone within the center. We have opted to run the 1-357 as a three-part sequence for 2020, and in right this moment’s unveiling we’re masking floor from No. 201 right down to No. 357. As at all times, each faculty will get a capsule, together with Bethune-Cookman, which is the one program up to now to bow out of the upcoming season. It most likely will not be the final.
Let’s scan the decrease half of the game. Try to spot the gems — as a result of a couple of popping into the highest 150 is probably going inevitable.
Preseason rankings: No. 201-357
201. Jap Illinois: Will probably be punching up in a troublesome OVC, made all of the tougher since EIU would not have a ton of dimension, whereas Belmont, Austin Peay and Murray State all can carry the lumber.
202. Youngstown State: Generally I like to have a look at faculties which have by no means made the NCAA Match and toss out an over/underneath on a 12 months after they’ll first get there. Youngstown State is a kind of faculties. The Penguins have been in a D-I convention since 1982. You taking the underneath if I say 2033?
203. UAB: Andy Kennedy’s rent goes to make the Blazers constantly related (and entertaining) in Convention USA. That is Kennedy’s alma mater. Actually, if UAB completed third I would not be surprised.
204. Fordham: Few faculties have a real hot-seat state of affairs heading into the season within the time of COVID, however how can Fordham not be certainly one of them? Jeff Neubauer is 60-97 in 5 years and FU received 9 video games final season.
206. Coastal Carolina: The Chanticleers had been some offended birds final season, man. This group dedicated extra fouls (727) than every other.
207. Saint Joseph’s: This can be a low rating for SJU followers, however those self same followers know the Hawks solely received six video games final season, so being the 207th finest group within the sport could be a pleasant step ahead.
208. Mount St. Mary’s: The Mount may have the deepest backcourt within the NEC. Damian Chong Qui deserves point out for his all-around recreation. At 5-foot-8, he will get extra out of each inch than simply about any low-major guard.
209. Florida Atlantic: Dusty Could has one thing of a transferring goal in 2020-21 as a consequence of departures and roles nonetheless to be outlined throughout the offense, however the Owls will likely be respectable.
210. Purdue Fort Wayne: The Mastodons are upgrading to the Horizon League and the hope is the convention can change into a top-15 league constantly. Jarred Goffrey is a darkish horse for First Workforce All-Horizon League standing.
211. Saint Francis (Pa.): Misplaced a few very nice gamers, however the Pink Flash will likely be a dependable and pleasurable offense preventing for the highest of the NEC.
213. Hawaii: One of many hardest groups to foretell out of the entire 357 lot as a result of UH’s schedule and its rhythms are going to be wonky. Roster-wise, it is a good Huge West lineup and so Eran Ganot ought to have cause for optimism.
214. Central Michigan: Robust combo: CMU ranked eleventh in uncooked tempo final season, however allowed opponents to make 39% of their 3-pointers, which led to a 14-18 file.
215. Lafayette: Justin Jaworski steps in because the go-to man now that Lafayette goes to be hampered by a sit-out as a consequence of COVID precautions. The Leopards misplaced Alex Petrie as a consequence of docs’ recommendation.
218. Jap Kentucky: A.W. Hamilton has such an inspiring story. He observed an irregularity on his neck this offseason. It turned out to be most cancers. He obtained forward of it — and it is subsequently modified his life and strategy to teaching.
219. Grand Canyon: It is former Vanderbilt coach Bryce Drew who’s now answerable for the Lopes. Looks like a great match. Drew has an enormous imaginative and prescient to burst open this fledgling low-major.
222. Drexel: If Camren Wynter can bounce to close 40% from 3-point vary, he may very well be the CAA Participant of the Yr — as long as James Butler would not steal votes as one of the best double-double man within the league.
223. Weber State: Randy Rahe has by no means had back-to-back unhealthy seasons at Weber State, and we’re going again to 2006 with that knowledge. SEVEN transfers are in with the Wildcats.
225. Sacramento State: The Hornets exceeded expectations final season, then misplaced 4 seniors, however I am shopping for into Brian Katz’s strategy and assume it will once more be a top-five group within the Huge Sky.
226. Stony Brook: Exhausting to see how the Seawolves will not slip from their No. 192 spot at KenPom; six gamers left this system and that is going to be a riddle of a season.
227. Elon: Mike Schrage’s obtained a bundle of first- and second-year gamers. The Phoenix are a 12 months away.
228. Wyoming: Jeff Linder did nicely at Northern Colorado, so now he scoots north to teach in Laramie. Exhausting to be too down on a group that is going to depend on not one however two gamers named Hunter: Thompson and Maldonado. Two Hunters in Wyoming. Good.
229. North Florida: Coach Matt Driscoll went meme-worthy years in the past when his “Let’s GOOOOO!!!!” pre-game self-hype routine went viral. I have to share how comfortable I’m to comprehend he is leaning into the bit to the purpose the place he is dropping this up to date model — when he is not taking frequent photographs of his love of Dunkin’ Donuts donuts — on Twitter nearly each different week.
230. Fairfield: I might anticipate the second season underneath Jay Younger to see Fairfield shift to being one of many high 20 low-majors on protection. Offense nonetheless a work-in-progress.
231. Northwestern State: Aside from Stephen F. Austin, may very well be one of the best inside group within the Southland. These aren’t Blue Demons or Purple Demons or Demon Deacons or any type of various demons. They’re merely: Northwestern State Demons. Hell yeah.
232. Sam Houston State: 5 JUCO transfers have Southland coaches questioning simply how harmful Jason Hooten’s Bearkats group will likely be.
233. Manhattan: A subplot you will hear extra about come January: the MAAC has Rick Pitino at Iona and certainly one of his former gamers, Steve Masiello, nonetheless operating the present at Manhattan. Jaspers are center of the pack within the league.
234. Campbell: Search for Cedric Henderson (44% 3-point capturing on 71 makes an attempt) to be given a inexperienced gentle and for that to unlock Campbell’s possibilities at getting again to .500 within the Huge South.
235. American: Not many groups in faculty sports activities formally listing greater than two colours as their official shades. Not the case with American College, and I do not even have to let you know which three are formally designated.
236. Jacksonville State: No OVC group misplaced extra of its manufacturing from final season than the Gamecocks, however OVC coaches are nonetheless fairly complimentary of what Ray Harper has, so he will get the advantage of the doubt.
237. North Dakota: Do you know: The College of North Dakota is to date east in its state that it truly sits on the border of Minnesota? And with a latitude of 47.9253° N, narrowly edging out Seattle‘s 47.6062°, that is the northernmost D-I basketball faculty.
238. Southern: Clearly the SWAC favorites. The Jaguars convey again the nucleus to a group that went 14-5 vs. league foes in 2020.
240. Inexperienced Bay: Linc Darner was a stunning firing again in March. Will Ryan, son of Bo, is now the coach. The change in tempo will likely be stark.
241. Evansville: Todd Lickliter was employed after Walter McCarty’s tenure led to a multitude. We’re developing on a 12 months because the Aces shocked the game with a win at No. 1 Kentucky. Now Evansville is projected to be the worst group within the MVC.
242. Seattle: The Redhawks picked a great 12 months to shuffle issues round, because the WAC is in a yearslong strategy of redefining its membership.
243. Brown: The Bears will compete for the highest half of the Ivy League (supplied the Ivy performs) due to depth within the frontcourt.
244. Quinnipiac: It is unlikely to occur this 12 months, however the assets and geographical benefits at QU are too good for Baker Dunleavy to not finally get the Bobcats to the NCAA Match.
245. Stetson: Examine again right here in a 12 months and preserve me trustworthy, as a result of if Stetson (which has all starters again) returns everybody it ought to return for 2021, it may be a top-two group within the ASUN. Creeping up the board.
247. South Alabama: The Jags received their last eight final season however it may be bumpier in 2020-21 as a result of solely Georgia Southern misplaced extra gamers within the Solar Belt than USA.
248. UC Riverside: The Highlanders misplaced David Patrick, who’s now high assistant at Arkansas. However Patrick left this system in sturdy standing, because it’s coming off its second-best season in 18 years and is now coached by Mike Magpayo, the primary Filipino head coach in males’s D-I historical past.
249. Southern Miss: Gained simply six video games in opposition to D-I competitors, but ranked 279th at KenPom. Greater than 50% of the group’s manufacturing is again, so it is wise to scoot ’em up a bit.
250. Center Tennessee: If there is a mid-major owed a season with out eligibility or damage hiccups, MTSU is it. Nick McDevitt may not be capable of assist himself from taking part in 10 guys constantly.
252. Florida Gulf Coast: Loads of minutes up for grabs for an Eagles group that’s going to attempt to improve its offense and bounce into the highest 4 of the ASUN.
253. Cal Baptist: The target is clear: be extra aggressive on protection. Lancers turned groups over on simply 14% of possessions final season, lifeless final within the sport.
254. North Alabama: Nearly definitely an improved Lions squad from final season’s 13-win group, however remember this faculty is just not but NCAA Match eligible as a consequence of its transitional years out of D-II.
255. Texas Southern: Former LSU coach Johnny Jones is experimenting with bringing in down-transfers from power-conference faculties. If any coach within the SWAC has the credentials to do it, it is him.
256. Cleveland State: A non-hoops notice to alter it up: CSU’s Dennis Gates has been as energetic out entrance, and behind the scenes, as nearly any coach in faculty basketball in regard to the motion for racial equality and getting his gamers engaged to vote and be civic-minded. Like to see that.
257. Kansas Metropolis: After seven seasons within the WAC the Roos are rightfully again within the Summit League and the arrow is pointing up with Billy Donlon strolling the sideline.
258. Norfolk State: There are a couple of truths in MEAC basketball, and opposing coaches will vow to you that certainly one of them is at all times going to be: Norfolk State is a trial to face on protection.
259. Military: Went 10-5 down the stretch and completed 264th at KenPom. I’ve obtained this new-era Black Knights roster in the identical neighborhood.
260. VMI: Statistically the second-unluckiest group in faculty hoops final season, per KenPom. VMI went 9-24; its win share will enhance.
261. North Carolina Central: LeVelle Moton has coached 10 years at NCCU, averaged 20.7 wins and never but been provided a significantly better gig. Why? Count on one other Eagles group that will get scorching in January and February.
262. UNC Asheville: Mike Morell took UNC Asheville from 4 wins to fifteen wins in a 12 months’s time, and now due to having two of the six or seven finest Huge South gamers (DeVon Baker and LJ Thorpe), he is a 12 months away from being the league favourite.
264. Niagara: Greg Paulus inherited a bizarre state of affairs at the beginning of final season when he obtained the job as an interim after Patrick Beilein mysteriously stepped down. Paulus not solely secured the job, he stored his 5 starters as nicely.
265. Detroit: Will Antoine Davis change into the highest-usage participant within the sport? He averaged 24.3 ppg and 4.5 apg final season whereas accounting for 36.1% of the Titans’ scoring possessions.
267. Merrimack: Few groups had been an even bigger shock final season than the Warriors, who moved as much as D-I and promptly determined to kick the tail of the NEC, profitable the regular-season title within the course of. First faculty to ever win its league in its first 12 months of D-I membership.
268. Rider: I’ve two boys underneath 5, so on the subject of writing the Rider capsule, I am doomed. The “Paw Patrol” theme tune is now in my head the remainder of the day. Brutal. This can be a bottom-third MAAC squad for 2020-21.
269. Fairleigh Dickinson: Beloved New York Jets homer Greg Herenda needn’t fear about his group being basement-quality this season. FDU will compete for the NEC title and has preseason POY favourite Jahlil Jenkins setting tempo and tone.
270. Loyola Maryland: Encouraging — males’s D-I hoops now has two feminine assistants. Maine has employed Edniesha Curry the previous two seasons, and at Loyola Maryland simply final month, Tavaras Hardy introduced aboard Carin Hardy.
271. James Madison: Mark Byington obtained it achieved not too long ago with Georgia Southern, and now he is getting the group to purchase in instantly at JMU. Matt Lewis: top-three CAA participant.
272. Cal State Bakersfield: You may not notice it, however faculty basketball sees convention realignment happen on an almost-annual foundation. Bakersfield is one such instance, because it strikes from the WAC to the Huge West.
273. Western Michigan: Clayton Bates is the only new coach within the MAC, changing Steve Hawkins, who was the longest-tenured man within the convention previous to being let go in March.
274. San Jose State: Seven years within the Mountain West converts to a 17-109 league file for the Spartans. If the ship cannot change course within the subsequent two seasons, going again to a mid-major league may be finest.
275. Tennessee State: If Matt McMahon, Matt Figger and/or Casey Alexander are adequate to get greater jobs within the subsequent two years, Penny Collins and the Nashville-based TSU program will be in place to rise to the highest three within the OVC.
277. Gardner Webb: Too powerful to learn this group at this level. Nearly 80% of the roster has been turned over from a 16-16 group. One other state of affairs the place COVID-19 may exacerbate the molding course of.
278. Radford: Whole rebuild. The Highlanders are 50 spots greater if Carlik Jones would not go to Louisville, however that is life as a low-major as of late. Get a man averaging 20/5/5 and he is not staying with you 95% of the time in a one-bid convention.
279. Jacksonville: A 14-18 group final season, the Dolphins will enter in with 5 of the highest six gamers from that marketing campaign gone. Tyreese Davis is prepared, and desperately wanted, after a knee damage stored him out final 12 months.
280. Oakland: Greg Kampe has the buy-in from all his guys, and although I’ve ranked the Grizzlies low right here, they’re on a brief listing of groups almost definitely to outperform their rating by 50-plus spots as a result of coach and propensity for improved 3-point capturing.
281. Portland State: What a bizarre rebounding group this was in 2019-20: it was No. 6 in offensive-rebound price, however 347th on the defensive boards. Exhausting behavior to show.
282. Hartford: At 27.2%, Hartford had the nation’s finest 3-point share protection in 2019-20 — and the second-best 3-point D in all of D-I previously 12 years. The offense is woeful, although.
283. Lengthy Seaside State: Bless Dan Monson, as he was one of many final coaches to even get his group to have the ability to meet collectively and absolutely maintain a apply, which did not occur till late October.
284. Marist: Went 7-23 final season, however John Dunn ought to climb out of the 300s within the predictive metrics due to the Pink Foxes returning a lot of the roster.
285. Jackson State: Deion Sanders’ hiring with the soccer program goes to convey this college a variety of consideration, however in hoops understand that the Tigers are adequate to win the SWAC.
286. Sacred Coronary heart: The Pioneers could be ~100 spots greater had E.J. Anosike (Tennessee), Cameron Parker (Montana) and Koreem Ozier (Louisiana-Monroe) all stayed. Anthony Latina has constructed a program — and regularly sees greater faculties poach all-league studs, which is very unlucky.
287. Northern Arizona: Shane Burcar did nicely final season, however the Lumberjacks (what an excellent moniker) probably misplaced an excessive amount of in a stable Huge Sky convention to keep up their standing.
288. Albany: Will Brown hasn’t coached the Nice Danes to a few straight sub-.500 seasons since 2005, however that streak is in jeopardy. UAlbany dropped its last six video games to finish 2019-20.
289. Lehigh: Brett Reed, now a grizzled Patriot League vet in his 14th season, has sufficient returning upperclassmen to maintain the Mountain Hawks feisty within the Patriot League.
290. Central Arkansas: Anthony Boone was promoted to teach the Bears after working as an interim for many of 2019-20. Program’s common KenPom rating the previous 5 seasons: 285th.
291. Utah Valley: Mark Madsen’s actually going to be taught what low-major teaching is all about, because the second-year head man of the Wolverines would not return a starter from the Mark Pope period.
292. UT Martin: Simply horrid protection (worst D score within the sport: 122.9), however sufficient offense and returning gamers to make me assume the Skyhawks will likely be skittish however entertaining.
293. Texas A&M Corpus Christi: The one group in all of school athletics — nicely over 1,000 faculties and universities — with the moniker of Islanders.
294. Bryant: Jared Grasso could be teaching at Iona proper now if not for Rick Pitino wanting that job, and so Grasso as an alternative will lean on his backcourt for the longer term: Michael Inexperienced III and Charles Satisfaction.
295. Nicholls State: The least-experienced group within the Southland nonetheless has a deployment of guards slippery sufficient to make the Colonels a spoiler.
296. Bellarmine: The Knights arrive in Division I as members of the ASUN, maintaining that league at 9 after NJIT left for the America East. Bellarmine was a D-II energy, so its transition may very well be smoother than recommended right here.
297. Morehead State: The Eagles made 28% of their 3-pointers in OVC play (final in league) and had been eleventh in forcing turnovers, which is a mixture destined to maintain you nicely under .500.
298. Howard: How usually are you able to truly say an HBCU obtained a program-changing participant? Howard did this 12 months when 2020 five-star heart Makur Maker pledged for the Bison. If Nojel Jap (Purdue) is cleared, Howard goes up one other 20 spots. This can be a group that solely received 4 video games final season!
299. Hampton: Huge South followers notice there aren’t 10 groups this season who will likely be extra deprived from the lack of a star participant the way in which Hampton will take many steps again as a result of departure of Jermaine Marrow (2,680 profession factors).
300. Louisiana Monroe: A nine-win group final season and misplaced nearly each vital participant. I truly may be just a little too excessive on the Warhawks.
301. CSUN: Lamine Diane (25.6 ppg, 10.2 rpg, 2.0 bpg) was the type of stat T-Rex that seldom comes alongside on the Huge West stage. However CSUN had him for 2 years, and now the two-time POY is off to chase a professional profession, leaving Mark Gottfried’s group with an enormous gap.
302. Cal State Fullerton: Pretty younger group that is going to attempt to be one of the best of the underside half of the Huge West. There is a rawness right here that wants refining.
303. Prairie View A&M: Fifty-seven wins in three seasons for the Panthers, finest within the SWAC. Only one starter returns right here, nevertheless.
304. UIC: New coach Luke Yaklich (through Texas) will, in a matter of two years, have UIC taking part in a few of its finest protection ever. For now it may be a hodgepodge season.
305. Charleston Southern: The one faculty in faculty basketball whose coach (Barclay Radebaugh) and star participant (Phlandrous Fleming Jr.) have names that additionally double as plausible “Deadwood” characters.
309. McNeese State: No program had a worse offseason. Hurricane Laura ravaged Lake Charles, Louisiana, and left McNeese State with a badly broken house area and wrecked amenities. If there’s one program to root for in 2020-21, it is Heath Schroyer’s.
310. UMass Lowell: There’s optimism in Lowell, and I might put the River Hawks at a small desk with a couple of different groups that I may be too skeptical on. Might be a top-five group within the America East.
311. Troy: This group has extra collective teaching expertise on the assistant stage than any group within the Solar Belt. Scott Cross desires vets to assist make a push up the league standings.
312. Samford: Bucky McMillan positive sounds just like the identify of a top-flight Solar Belt offensive coordinator in soccer, however in reality he is now the coach of the Bulldogs.
313. Kennesaw State: You need a wow? Kennesaw State has the No. 60-ranked recruiting class for 2020. That is sui generis for an ASUN program. Amir Abdur-Rahim pulled this off regardless of Kennesaw State profitable one recreation final season!
314. IUPUI: Coming off a five-win season vs. D-I opponents, the Jaguars’ huge hope for overcoming a rating like that is the actual fact it most likely will not have a freshman play vital minutes.
315. Cal Poly: Count on some modest good points for John Smith after his first season had seven wins. 4 starters return and the Mustangs may see all of them common double figures.
316. Wagner: Determine a (constructive) regression to the imply is coming for the Seahawks, who watched opponents make 38.9% of their 3-pointers final season — the fourth-worst price within the sport.
317. Milwaukee: Vin Baker Jr. performs for Milwaukee. Meantime, Panthers coach Pat Baldwin has a son who’s a top-three prospect within the class of 2021. I discover this mildly fascinating.
318. New Orleans: Issues by no means stay static in faculty hoops; sudden groups go up and down. UNO’s plunge from preseason favourite to 5-15 Southland group was a script-flip.
319. Excessive Level: Tubby Smith has greater than 600 wins; final season’s group was younger and susceptible to errors, so there’s a probability this placement winds up being 30 spots too low.
320. Tennessee Tech: Greatest participant for the Golden Eagles is a younger man named Jr. Clay, and I like it as a result of the proficient level guard seems like he got here proper out of an Elmore Leonard novel.
321. Denver: Good faculty in an excellent metropolis and not using a ton of geographic D-I competitors. Why is not Denver quite a bit higher extra often?
322. Grambling: The Tigers are formatted in an old-school method, not reliant or opportunistic with the 3-point shot and constructed on self-discipline to not foul.
323. Columbia: Jim Engles did a high quality job transitioning NJIT into D-I a decade in the past, however in 4 seasons at Columbia he is 35-77 and certain has the worst group within the Ivy once more.
325. UNC Wilmington: Takayo Siddle is the brand new coach, changing C.B McGrath, who was fired in January. Siddle comes by means of NC State, however he was beforehand an assistant at UNCW underneath Kevin Keatts.
326. Tarleton State: The Texans, coached by none apart from Billy Gillespie, are card-carrying members of the WAC of their first season of D-I.
327. Southeastern Louisiana: The freshman class has some potential. Examine again in two years and if transfers aren’t a difficulty, that is maybe a top-four group within the Southland.
328. Binghamton: No group was worse at failing to drive groups into turnovers a season in the past. The Bearcats will most likely slip within the America East as a result of their finest participant, Sam Sessoms, left for Penn State.
329. USC Upstate: Dave Dickerson’s hoping Khavon Moore, who barely registered at Clemson, will be the type of down-transfer who can step into the Huge South and be adequate to place the Spartans in the midst of the Huge South pack.
330. Houston Baptist: A shoutout to Ron Cottrell, who we highlighted this offseason. He is certainly one of a handful of at the moment energetic coaches who’re — by far — the biggest coaches within the historical past of their faculties. Win No. 500 is coming this season.
331. UC San Diego: One other new group to Division I. The Tritons be part of the Huge West and provides the state of California a D-I file 26 basketball applications.
333. Dixie State: The Trailblazers are making their transition from Division II into the WAC, which will likely be a nine-team league this season.
334. Holy Cross: That is largely a guess primarily based on a 4-29 season, because the Crusaders discover their footing in a second season underneath Brett Nelson.
335. Incarnate Phrase: Not extremely rated right here, however I may very well be confirmed incorrect if Southland Freshman of the Yr Keaston Willis turns into one of many 5 finest gamers within the convention.
336. Idaho: Six D-I wins final season. In instances like this, it is unimaginable to inform if an elongated offseason with COVID protocols will assist a group like Idaho or preserve them from making strides.
337. Western Illinois: Rob Jeter, who beforehand was a head coach at Milwaukee, begins his first season on the hardest job within the Summit League.
338. North Carolina A&T: The Aggies nonetheless have Kameron Langley (8.0 apg to guide NCAA Division I), who is likely one of the biggest level guards within the historical past of the MEAC. This program leaves the MEAC for the Huge South in 2021.
339. St. Francis Brooklyn: A nod to Ron Ganulin, who is likely one of the only a few present assistants who graduated faculty within the Sixties. He coached this program up till 2005. Previous to that was an assistant on the championship-winning 1990 UNLV group. The person has seen all of it.
341. Morgan State: Kevin Broadus’ group must rein in its fouling points (22.5 per recreation) and it’ll change the course of the season for the Bears.
343. SIU Edwardsville: Simply too powerful a job, an excessive amount of turnover and never sufficient time to work collectively in a pandemic-affected offseason. Brian Barone wants two extra years to place the items in place.
344. Southeast Missouri State: With Brad Korn as the brand new coach, I’ll slot SEMO within the OVC basement. The disparity between the highest and backside of the league is stark.
345. South Carolina State: The thriller group of the MEAC due to 10 new gamers. Guard Themus Fulks may be the highest freshman within the league.
346. The Citadel: The unhealthy: this group did not win a recreation within the SoCon and completed 3-24 vs. D-I competitors. The great (?): 4 starters return.
347. Alabama A&M: The SWAC’s backside third is difficult to forecast, so Alabama A&M’s vary falls anyplace between 330 and 350.
348. Alcorn State: Montez Robinson was not renewed, making method for Landon Bussie to step in for his first head-coaching job.
349. Maine: Black Bears received 9 video games final season, undeniably an enchancment, however key items have been misplaced and Maine’s scheduling realities will likely be powerful within the COVID-19 period.
350. Arkansas Pine Bluff: Flamboyantly offended. That is how I describe Pine Bluff’s lion emblem which, in the event you look intently, truly has the varsity’s acronym in its mane.
351. Presbyterian: Huge South basement-dweller, although Quinton Ferrell’s achieved a stable recruiting job and might get the Blue Hose into the highest half in two years with no attrition points.
352. UMES: A five-win group final season, horrible on offense, and the pandemic most likely hasn’t helped issues for Maryland-Jap Shore to maneuver up within the MEAC.
353. Central Connecticut State: Must be close to the underside of the NEC once more. CCSU hasn’t been above .500 in a decade. Wants extra bigs to maneuver up.
354. Delaware State: The speediest group (74.7 possessions per recreation) within the quickest convention (MEAC). Meep-meep!
355. Mississippi Valley State: The quickest group on offense averaged 78.9 possessions; the common group was at 68.3.
356. Chicago State: Chicago State was the worst in faculty hoops final 12 months. Amid a pandemic, it is correct to presume that will not change, as a result of the ultimate group …
357. Bethune-Cookman: … is just not taking part in this season. The Wildcats have by no means received a MEAC Match and by no means will. B-C is just not taking part in a 2020-21 season and leaves for the SWAC subsequent July.